Monday 6 May 2013

Dairy free, healthyish ice cream


I recently discovered Wild Sugar, a cook book by Skye Craig and Lyndel Miller. I love it. So many yummies I'd love to make. But I started with their cacao ice cream, because I was a bit excited that I didn't need an ice cream churn. I also love how easy this is to make, and even better, how little dishes there are to wash afterwards. 

You'll need:
1 cup raw cashews
100ml coffee
3/4 cup agave syrup, maple syrup or honey
80g cacao powder
1 cup coconut milk

Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Pour into jars or containers. Freeze for a few hours.

That's it. Not even kidding.

I can't wait to make this again and try mix it up a bit, by adding some nuts, or toffee, or mint. mmmmm.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone welcome to comment

Lovely People